Sunday, December 12, 2010

The First Secret: The Secret Behind the Title

I honestly do not know why I am making a blog. I am piss poor at writing and I don't know that anyone wants to know what I have to say.  At the same time, if my words strike meaning with just one person then my goal has been reached.

The Secret Behind the Title  I am a college age student who has not had a boyfriend in four plus years.  I am a little over weight, but my body does contain some kick ass curves.  I am very insecure and I often times feel like I don't know who I really am.  I fantasize about running off and trying out a new different kind of life.  One of my very best friends, Z, is always trying to increase my confidence and he says that I am constantly growing and surprising him.  He says that all that I am, my personality, looks and humor as well as anything else is boarderline goddess.  Obviously I do have my faults, but those you will find out about later (as well as just how fucking awesome I am).

So here we go, delving into my insecurities and secrets with full force and hoping I am accepted.


PS Party People: I love pictures.  I use them to help define myself so you will probably see a lot of them in my blog.  They will mostly have to do with the topic at hand, but sometimes I just won't give an eff and I put whatever picture I want, Cuz HEY, Its my blog MoFos!

No comments:

Post a Comment